1. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave if they are being destructive.
2. We reserve the right to have someone stop being served alcohol.
3. Children must be strictly monitored-in the barn with their parents. Children may play in the yard; however a responsible adult must be communicated to Orrmont management as a “go to” person.
4. No one will be permitted at the facility past 2 am.
5. No parking or driving on the lawn, there are several parking spaces by the barn for older persons or persons with disabilities.
6. Smoking is not permitted in the barn or restrooms; all smoking must be outside and cigarette butts must be discarded in proper receptacles (there may be a clean-up charge for picking up butts).
7. Only battery powered candles can be used in the barn.
8. Vehicles such as golf carts, RVs, beer trailers, are not permitted on the premises.
9. No tape, nails, screws or pins for decorations – we can offer other suggestions on how to hang or hold down decorations.
10. No confetti or glitter can be used in the barn.
11. As we are an outdoor facility, music must not contain foul language (explicit lyrics) and be kept at an acceptable level of volume for our neighbors. Radio versions are fine.
12. No on-site cooking (including cooking in roasting pans or hog roasts), except in a food truck.
13. No pets, service animals welcome.